This healthy meal concocted tonight is a Coriander Chicken Drumsticks. It is tangy, fresh, and has a great balance of salt to sugar.
When using soy sauce, only buy naturally brewed soy sauce such as these. Organic, naturally brewed soy sauce has been proven that it contains less salt compared to commercially made ones, without sacrificing any flavor.
The coriander really adds a lot of freshness to this dish and the pe
This will go together with a bowl of rice. I use Basmati rice or Brown rice for wholesome goodness.
How To Make Coriander Chicken
2 kilograms of Chicken drumsticks
100 grams of Organic Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
250 grams of water
50 grams of Balsamic vinegar
2 handful of Coriander
1 teaspoon of brown sugar
1 tablespoon of oil
- Make the marinade by adding the 100 grams of soy sauce, 50 grams of Balsamic vinegar, brown sugar and add them all together in a bowl. Then slice the onions thinly then add it together with your marinade and mix it well.
- Take off the skin from the Chicken drumsticks, we don’t want those fatty things that can add more to your calorie intake. Season your drumsticks by adding 2 cracks of ground pepper for each. Set it aside for now.
- Cut the 2 handful of coriander in small pieces and put aside for now. This will be added at the end of the cook.
- Grab your 12 inch skillet and add 1 tablespoon of oil. Caramelize the meat on both sides.
- Once all the chickens are caramelized and looking beautiful, add your mixture of marinade that you made earlier.
- Cook until the marinade have been reduced to a thicker consistency.
- Once the sauce have been reduced to a thick consistency and the chicken is cooked, add in the 2 handful of coriander.
- Take it off the heat and serve with rice. Eat while it’s hot.
Got any questions or critics about this coriander chicken recipe? Let me know and leave a comment.