Making beef stir fry is probably the easiest thing to do. Can’t go wrong with beef really. You don’t have to worry about it being under cook. With stir fries, it is one of, if not, the quickest method of cooking. So fire up the burner, take out the wok and lets get frying!
Beef Stir Fry with Round Beans
This beef stir fry recipe is quick and easy to do. Just the way I like it.
I felt kind of lazy to cook, just one of those days. We had an old meat in the fridge and I was scared that it might go off the longer we leave it. So I told her to do the prep and I will do the cooking. I have good negotiation skills. She agreed and I just stood and watched her cut the vegetables and meat.
- 500g Roundbeans
- 1 Onion
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- 1 Chili
- 200g of Beef
- 3/4 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoon of Shaosing Wine
- 2 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon of Oyster Sauce
- 3 Teaspoon of Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 2 Tablespoon of oil for cooking
- First thing to do is to cut up the round beans, about 2 inches in length. Wash and put it aside.
- Cut up the onion and chili. Dice up the garlic and put everything in a bowl.
- Cut the meat in strips, about 2 inches in length.
- Season the meat using half a teaspoon of salt and a pinch of pepper.
- Heat up a frying pan on high heat and add 1 tablespoon of oil
- Once oil heats up add the onion, garlic and chili into the pan.
- Saute until onion becomes translucent.
- Add the round beans and stir.
- Saute until round beans gets a little soft.
- Put sauteed round beans into a bowl.
- Add oil back into pan and let it heat up.
- Once oil is hot and start smoking, add the meat and stir.
- Quickly add the shaosing wine, soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Saute to incorporate all the sauces together.
- Put the beans back to the pan.
- Add the sugar and stir well.
- You are done!
We are very simple people that just loves food and travel. In essence, I cook, she shops, we eat and travel.
Exploring places, eating tasty food and sharing it with the world.